Friday, February 8, 2013

{ snow day }


Dear Friends & Family,

I found a way to post a blog on my phone through a photo app, so I can post a photo a day type of thing.

Today John went to work for a few hours, and this photo was taken when I was walking towards the U-Bahn to meet him. We hadn't had snow since Sunday, and there was something beautiful about the fresh layer of snow.

We went to the Museum für Fotografie and saw Helmut Newton's exhibit. Unfortunately we were not allowed to take photos.

I will post another entry soon with more photos and another update. This was more of a testing out blog entry...

xoxo,
The Prindles

*...okay the photo didn't actually post through my phone, so that was a fail. I had to upload it to my computer and reattach the photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment