Tuesday, December 25, 2012

{ merry christmas }

Dear Friends & Family,

Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays to all our loved ones!! Tomorrow is the big day! I spent the whole day packing, and John spent his day body surfing at the beach. I know the ocean is going to be the ONE thing John will really miss.
Everyone asks if we're ready, and I really don't think I'll ever be ready. I'm taking each moment at a time. I'm not even ready to say my good-byes! It won't hit me until we land in Berlin, and we are in our new apartment. Sunday we spent the whole day with my family and our friends. We ate, we exchanged gifts, and we played games. I cried saying bye to two of my best friends. It's definitely hard knowing we will not see everyone again until August. But we love you all, and we are so happy that we were able to spend the holiday with family & friends.
My two brothers, all nine of my cousins, my niece and two nephews, my mom, three of her four sisters, my sister-in-law, cousin-in-law, & future cousin-in-laws! 

Sasha, Noelle, and Phuong with me and our photo props.

Scott, Mom, Grandma, Dad, Minnie, and Mom with us. 

xoxo, 
The Prindles.

No comments:

Post a Comment