Tuesday, December 18, 2012

{ so many people, so little time }

Dear Friends & Family,

Dec. 26 is coming fast, and we didn't get to see everyone we wanted to see before we leave. For that we are so sad and sorry!! We hope you understand, and we hope that will give some of you reason to visit us in Berlin.

Our phone #s will no longer be in use as of Dec. 27. John's contract with AT&T was already done, so he just had them disconnect his account on the scheduled date. I, on the other hand, still have six months left of my contract with AT&T. When I called to disconnect, the only option the customer service rep offered was for me to pay the penalty fee for early termination. After speaking to John about what my other options were, he suggested I suspend my line. After calling AT&T again, the second CS rep was much more helpful when I asked about suspending my line for 6 months and canceling my account after. So if you ever need to end your contract early, look into suspending your line instead of paying the early termination fee.

John and I will still be connected via Facebook, Instagram, Gchat, Skype, Tango, Kik, Blip Me, and Email. Please do not hesitate to send us snail mail too (someone actually did not know what that meant, so it's sending us a hand written letter for all you young kids out there).

Please do not hesitate to keep in touch, and if you have any of the above apps, add us!

xoxo,
The Prindles.

No comments:

Post a Comment