Tuesday, March 31, 2015

{ back in berlin }

Dear Friends & Family,

Remember how I told you we had a mild winter with very little snow? Well this morning we woke up to this:

Seriously, Berlin?! This is how you welcome us home? With snow? Rain I expected, but snow?! I mean, I was planning on staying home anyways to unpack and settle back in after being away for the weekend, but come on!
I am happy that the weather in Edinburgh wasn't like this. We took over 300 photos, and I am looking forward going through them and writing about our trip. Hopefully I'll have something by the end of the week. Until then, I am going to pout over this cold weather and dream of the day when I'll be running around outside in shorts and a t-shirt. I'll even settle for pants and long sleeve if I don't have to wear a jacket anymore!

xoxo,
The Prindles

No comments:

Post a Comment