Saturday, March 21, 2015

{ farmer's market }

Dear Friends & Family,

Some of you may remember John and I talking about the farmer's market in our neighborhood just a few blocks from our home. We used to go every Saturday to pick up some fresh vegetables and eggs for the weekend.

I'm not a huge fan of the market though. As lovely as the stands are and the large selection of fruits, vegetables, and produce, I am content finding fresh ingredients at the four grocery stores in our neighborhood, two of them being organic stores and the others also having organic options. So I save myself from the large crowds on Saturdays. It's also really convenient that there is a grocery store right on our block. I don't even have to cross any streets to get to it.

Today we went to get flammkuchen (also known as tarte flambé), and I wanted to take some photos to share with you.

So here you go, and enjoy!






















xoxo,
The Prindles


No comments:

Post a Comment